North Mor Elementary is focused on meeting the needs of the whole child in a positive environment that emphasizes academic excellence and instills excitement about learning.
Students at North Mor are held to high expectations. North Mor’s experienced staff adapts instruction to the individual child with the belief that every student can succeed. The school’s assessment scores continue to rise each year and the staff is dedicated to continuing that trend.
North Mor fosters self esteem and mutual respect among staff, students and the community. Students are provided social-emotional education through the Viking Virtues program, which recognizes students for embodying and displaying the virtue of the month.
Students at North Mor are provided a support network that empowers them to become critical thinkers and innovators prepared for the 21st century.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see District Policy 5230.
- Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; One Proof of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.