Northglenn High School strives to accelerate students' academic achievement and nurture their social development by providing high-quality instruction for every student, in every classroom, every day.
Students are provided a diverse and outstanding educational experience, particularly through Northglenn’s STEM education program. With problem-based learning, STEM students are tasked with real-world problems to tackle through a transdisciplinary lens. Students hone 21st-century skills as they problem solve — inquiry, collaboration, creativity, innovation. At the culmination of a project, students present their solutions to community experts. Community partners help mentor students, making entrepreneurial dreams a reality.
Northglenn’s diverse learning environment offers students a chance to take a wide array of elective and Advanced Placement courses. Northglenn students can also participate in a variety of competitive sports programs, clubs or activities.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
- Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.