Northglenn Middle School is committed to engaging and inspiring students to innovate, achieve and succeed in every classroom, everyday.
Students are challenged to think critically, effectively reason and problem solve — all skills needed in the evolving global workplace. Classroom learning is differentiated and focused on authentic learning experiences.
Students can expand their classroom learning and explore personal passions through a variety of extracurricular activities, such as Tech Club, Show Choir, Intramurals and Creative Writing, while National Junior Honor Society, Student Council and Recycling & Service Learning provide students an avenue to hone leadership skills.
As one community, Northglenn parents and teachers diligently work to prepare students to contribute and succeed in the 21st-century world.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.