Tarver Elementary engages and inspires all students to innovate, achieve and succeed in a safe environment by ensuring high-quality instruction in every classroom, every day.
Tarver provides all students with a rigorous and relevant learning experience. Teachers offer learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of Tarver students, including Gifted and Talented students, English Language Learners and Special Education students.
The school’s highly qualified staff is dedicated to making learning fun in a student-centered environment that is engaging, stimulating and nurturing. At Tarver, not only are students challenged academically, they are also encouraged to make friends, give back to the community, strengthen their bodies and rise to any given challenge.
Tarver values and encourages partnerships between students, staff, parents and the community. As a team, this partnership has a bigger impact in the lives of students, helping them grow into productive citizens and responsible members of society.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see District Policy 5230.
- Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; One Proof of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.