Contact Student & Family Outreach
The Student and Family Outreach Program office will close for the summer on Friday, June 7 and re-open on Monday, July 29. You may call 2-1-1 United Way to be connected to community resources.
10280 N. Huron St., Northglenn, CO 80260
Office Phone: (720) 972-6015
Text Line: (970) 329-1072
Please use the form below if you have questions or comments for the Student & Family Outreach Program (SFOP) and/or Homeless Education liaisons. Our response time for each individual message can vary greatly depending on the work week and number of items we've received, but a liaison will respond as quickly as possible. For more specific questions, please contact the appropriate staff member.
If you are submitting a referral for community resources support and/or homeless education support, please use the online referral form instead.
Student & Family Outreach Staff
- Leigh Her-Moua, LCSW, McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Liaison
- Melissa Perrine, LCSW, McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Liaison
- Eleanor Meadows, LSW, Community Resource Specialist
- Anna Albonetti, LSW, Community Resource Specialist
- Sylvia Tovar, Bilingual Community Resource Specialist
- Cheryl Schnepf, Adams County Human Services, Community Support Specialist
- Lisle Reed, M.Ed, Whole Child Initiatives Coordinator