Contact Student & Family Outreach
Please note that the Student and Family Outreach Program will not be fully staffed during the months of June and July. All referrals received during this time will experience a delayed response. Families in need of basic resources can access this information on our Community Resources webpage at http://www.adams12.org/programs/student-family-outreach/resources or call 211 to contact United Way’s Help Center.
10280 N. Huron St., Northglenn, CO 80260
Please use the form below if you have questions or comments for the Student & Family Outreach Program (SFOP) and/or Homeless Education liaisons. Our response time for each individual message can vary greatly depending on the work week and number of items we've received, but a liaison will respond as quickly as possible. For more specific questions, please contact the appropriate staff member.
If you are submitting a referral for community resources support and/or homeless education support, please use the online referral form instead.
Student & Family Outreach Staff
- Leigh Her-Moua, LCSW, Community Resource Specialist / Lead Homeless Education Liaison
- Melissa Perrine, LCSW, Community Resource Specialist / Homeless Education Liaison
- Tesla Stainbrook, MSW, Bilingual Case Manager / Homeless Education Liaison
- Eleanor Meadows, Case Manager / Homeless Education Liaison
- Norma Zamora-Uribe, Bilingual Secretary
- Cheryl Schnepf, Adams County Human Services, Community Support Specialist
- Lisle Reed, M.Ed, Whole Child Initiatives Coordinator