Contact Student & Family Outreach
10280 N. Huron St., Northglenn, CO 80260
Please use the form below if you have questions or comments for the Student & Family Outreach Program (SFOP) and/or Homeless Education liaisons. Our response time for each individual message can vary greatly depending on the work week and number of items we've received, but a liaison will respond as quickly as possible. For more specific questions, please contact the appropriate staff member.
If you are submitting a referral for community resources support and/or homeless education support, please use the online referral form instead.
Student & Family Outreach Staff
- Leigh Her-Moua, LCSW, Lead Homeless Education Liaison / Community Resource Specialist
- Melissa Perrine, LCSW, Lead Community Resource Specialist / Homeless Education Liaison
- Eleanor Meadows, Case Manager / Homeless Education Liaison
- Anna Albonetti, Case Manager / Homeless Education Liaison
- Norma Zamora-Uribe, Bilingual Secretary
- Cheryl Schnepf, Adams County Human Services, Community Support Specialist
- Lisle Reed, M.Ed, Whole Child Initiatives Coordinator